SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

How To Adjust Brakes-MF698

Spurgeon Chapman I am still having brake issues with a MF698. Have replaced both slave cylinders and have tried to adjust the pedals for the correct free play.

If I adjust for the 2.5 inches of free play it seems the pedals go down too far before braking is applied. With my short legs I got to stand up in order to reach the pedals.

Can someone assist in the proper method to adjust the brakes?

Dougie Hall Do you have any technical data on the tractor to do the brakes, i have the same problem.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: