SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Extension Drawbar

Jeff Stone I need to attach a John Deere #8 caster wheel mower to my MF 165. The JD mower has two stationary arms equipped with clmaps that fit over two pins on a tractor mounted extension drawbar. The JD manual shows various styles of extension drawbars for different tractors but nothing specifically for a MF. The extension drawbars are basically a frame that bolts to the drawbar plate or housing on the tractor and has a cross member with two pins about 2" in diameter sticking out on the ends to which the mower arms clamp. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Anyone know if there is a MF part available? thanks.

Jeff Stone Never mind. I designed and fabricated my own.

Jeremy Hello, I know what you are talking about, but I am looking for one right now as well. I am looking for the extension drawbar for an old model 38 mower attatchment. I am not sure where to find these items as they are so old. not sure if yours is older, but if it is newer, you may be able to contact the manufacturer of your peice of equiptment and explain the situation to them. sorry I couldnt offer much help, but if you find out anything let me know.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: