SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey Ferguson MF88

Harold Peterson I have a MF88 and the serial number plate states that it was made in 1957. However everything I see online states that the MF88 wasn't made until 1959, how can that be possible when my tractor states 1957 as the manufactured year? If anyone knows the answer please let me know. I am the second owner of this tractor as it was purchased new by the person that owned my property before me and it has never left the property.

Jeff Z. Many times companies start working on new models two years before they accually marketed. This is a very common practice. It is very possible to have a model with a year on it before the tractor was marketed. Sounds like you have one of the early ones.

Jeff Z. I forgot to mention that I once had a motorcycle that was built a year and a half before it was marketed.

jgray i have to change a pto seal in my massey 88
what will it involve have done some tractor repairs but never this is it very involved do i need many parts time wise how long or hard a job it it. thanks for any help

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: