te-20====to -20. plus oil pan

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

te-20====to -20. plus oil pan

bill ramsey what is the difference between a te-20 and a to-20 ? the no's arent under the steering column as they should be. also does any one have a used oil pan? it has the filter in the oil pan i think. im not a tractor person. i know as much about tractors as training women. lol e-mail the answers please. ty kindly ,bill
Geoff Gane Bill the TO-20 doesn't seem to come into the TE-20 list of tractors...however the TE-20 has the Continental Z-120 Petrol engine They were made between 1946-1948 serial numbers started in 1946 with 1-315.....316-20894(1947) and 20895-77772(1948) ....hope this is of help to you....Best regards....Geoff
purecty yes it does help geoff, ty kindly. i stll need a oil pan cheap.
bill ramsey geoff, the oil pan leaks which i can probally remove and repair the leak hopefully. but my question is this. the filter cover has been welded shut. i dont know why. does that bolt holding it in come out if i take the 18 bolts loose holding the oil pan on? i need help please. ty kindly. bill
Geoff Gane Bill it's a long time since I removed an oil sump..(pan as you call it)..on a te20 but as far as I can remember you have to remove the filter plate before you can remove the main oil sump...the reason being the oil pump suction pipe goes into the inside of a strainer located behind the plate that is welded shut....you will have to remove the welding first and then you can withdraw the filter and then remove the sump....hope this is of help to you....Geoff

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: