165 model ?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

165 model ?

luke harker i have a massey 165 multi power and the exhaust stack is on the left hand side of the bonnet, but many i have seen have it on the right. is mine an earlier model? and can anyone tell me anything else about it like its horsepower.
GEEBEE You don't say if its gas or diesel ? I presume its a UK model 165, the stack on the left side dates it as an early model, pre 1968, Perkins diesel,
AD4 203 56hp. Gas, Continental G176 54hp. If you suppy ser# i can give you the year of manufacture.

luke thanks for posting a follow up.
its a diesel, but regards the serial number i dont know it off the top of my head. I keep it on my dads farm and im going over on saturday so i will write it down and let you know.
Thanks.
luke.

luke I've had a look for the serial number, but the panel under the steering collum is missing. So the only numbers i can find that might be relavent are on the lert hand side of the engine.
K2 88
and
C37112210
I dont know if these are any good, but the're all i could find.
Thanks. luke.

GEEBEE Hi Luke, those are casting numbers and afraid don't help. The first 165 Banner Lane UK models were built in 1965, so the best i can say is probably a 65', 66', or 67'.
stuart if you look on the right hand side of the engine as you look from the seat there is a number near the exhaust manifold at the front.
Rors Hi Can any one tell me the year of my mf165 the serial number is
Thanks Rors

Charles Im looking for a hydraulic selector isolator assembly for my 165 massey with a blade on the front would u have any ider were I can get one

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: