MF3090 no lift

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF3090 no lift

RIVER my mf 3090 2wd 3pt will not lift yet front loader works fine whATS THE problem, thanks
WM Hi,
There is an in line fuse (15A I think) above or near the batteries in the nose of the tractor .
check this fuse and that the connections are good and clean , if the alternator light is on or battery voltage is low or voltage to the 3pt control is low the system will not work.
the power for the 3pt control comes direct from the battery.

RIVER thanks i will check the fuse, i didnt no there was one there WM
WM Let me know how you get on with it
RIVIR reply for WM the tractor is in the garage in town at a MR FIXIT the machanic says there is power every where still will not work, i will still be willing to look at any other suggestions WM if you can come up with any, we are all bangin heads.
Geoff Gane Behind the left rear wheel on the backend casing there is a linkage control valve mounted on the sideplate. On either end there in an electric solenoid....one for up the other for down, with the engine running you can press the rubber cover that covers the end of the solenoid and that activates the up/down control valve manually...if it works then... you have an electronic problem...if it still refuses you have a problem with the control valve...Geoff

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: