Tea20 Hydroliycs

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Tea20 Hydroliycs

Trevor Skinner Hello,
My Tea20 hydrolics will not lower. When I chnge the lever position the hitch moves up slightly but that is all. Can anyone tell where to look first.

Geoff Gane Trevor unless you have some part of the hydraulic linkage seized up the most likely problem is to be the control valve in the hydraulic pump stuck....Best regards ....Geoff
Trevor Skinner Thanks Geoff, I have odered a worksop maual but have yet to receive it. To get to the pump and linkage do you remove the cover that the seat bots on (removing all the bolts including the nuts?) I assume the hydrolic arms stay on when you remove the cover, sorry if I am not makeing any sense.

Geoff Gane Trevor the manual will be a good investment if you are goung to do as much as you can yourself...keep the lift arms on...remove the links that attach to them though, remove the seat and then the bolts around the lift top cover...keep the nuts in place as they hold the internal lift ram in position, before you remove the top cover remove the internal linkage fork that attaches to the pump control valve...you then can remove the top cover...be careful not to damage the fork on removal....this might all sound a bit daunting but when you receive your manual it should all fall into place....hope everything goes ok but if you need any more help just come back to me....Best regards....Geoff

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: