MF 135 Hydraulic Pump/Lift Cover

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 135 Hydraulic Pump/Lift Cover

Craig I have a MF 135 and the 3 point stopped working. I opened the transfer and no fluid flowing. Been told the pump may be out or pressure valve/diaphram. Having trouble taking Lift Cover off. I removed all bolts around lift cover, removed transfer plate and standpipe and roller. There is no Control beam. What am I missing?? Do I need to take the 4 nuts off from the Ram Cylinder??
Geoff Gane Graig there is no need to remove the 4 nuts on the lift top cover to remove it....it should be free to lift off from what you say unless someone has "stuck it down" with something...it sounds possible the control valve has stuck in the fully lowered position...it is possible to "play on with it" through the side plate hole and they sometimes do free off but if it doesn't you will have to remove the pump to do it.....Best regards....Geoff
Craig Geoff thank you for the help.
rick m. there is a control link on right side under the round cover on side of trans may need to remove it has like a small snap in the middle . god bless you
Harold I'd just sell it since it's probably just junk anyway! MF sucks!
Frank Flanagan I agree with Harold, you should get rid of that piece of shit before it swallows your wallet!
Dave monk There better than crappy John deere's! Lol what's the proper name for that roller you take out to pull the top cover off?
Cheers
Dave

Gary Bentley I have a Massey 135,lift stopped working all the sudden,pto still works and multi power works fine. removed lift cover and replaced filter and relief vale no change.lift goes all the way up on idle,goes back down when shut off with no control from levers.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: