John Deere 13 Grass Catcher

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere 13 Grass Catcher

Ted Hobart What grass catcher will fit the 30" JD 130 lawn tractor. I have heard about the "pull behind" and mulching blade options but I am looking for a catcher that mounts on the tractor.
Shawman If I remember correctly they are about $300.00 and you can order them from home depot and any john deere dealers. Don't know anyone who has one though. I have an L120 and I mulch almost all of the time but I do have a craftsman pull behind sweeper that works really well. I only use it after I dethatch the yard. Good Luck.
James I think they are $309 for the 42" and $319 for the 48" plus tax same price at HomeDepot or the dealer. I do not pay tax due to I bought mine from the dealer and have a resale license on file due to I sell them to customers when I do their service. Actually I buy them all the time for customers who want me to put it on when I go out to service their mowers at their house and they want a bagger.
Larry For some reason my mower deck won't come on. I have tested the switch with a test light and determined that the switch is good and the fuse next to the battery is not blown. The belt is not off of the pulleys so I am now confused. What else could possibly be wrong or how could I fix this?

Thanks,
Larry

Donald R Hitchye Do you have a grass catcher for a John Deere 133 38in cut
Paul Diaz looking for grass catcher for L 130 48 inch John Deere

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: