JD 1600 mower conditioner

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

JD 1600 mower conditioner

Brad Having trouble trying to time the conditioner rolls. Can't figure it out from the picture in the manual. The rools were touching so bad when I got it that it jumped right of the ground the vibration was so bad. Just would like to know if I got the rolls timed right. Would be most grateful for any help. Brad
Joe Fitzgerald Had a question completely non-related to this problem...do you or anyone you may know of have any time of problem with the mowing system bogging the engine down when the pto is engaged? I'm having trouble figuring out if its the pump, or electrical or possibly even the mechanical linkage on the side of the mow pump under the cab. the motor runs good and strong when nothings engaged, then i turn on the pto and after about 5-10min it starts to bog down to the point of stalling. it even does it when it just sits in the garage not even mowing? any thoughts? can you point me in the right direction?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: