john deere 350 fuel

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

john deere 350 fuel

bmiller i have a jd350 dozer and i was wondering if a clog filter would cause me to run low on power i checked the pump it works the gas is clean the filters i havent changed yet i need help bad. and when i change the filter do i have to bleed the system? can anyone help
ross Yes you will have to bleed your fuel system if its a diesel engine. Clogged filters are a prime candidate for low power. You might want to blow out your engine air filters also.
Kurt Ross is 100% correct in his answer. It is not too hard to blled the fuel lines, so don't panic. There also could be sludge in the fuel tank. How long has the fuel been in there?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: