JD 4010 SN# 45054 HYD Help

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

JD 4010 SN# 45054 HYD Help

Everett Help
I messed up I lefted something to heave with the 3 point hitch and now it will not work at all and some times it very very slow I am new to tractors but can work on about anything. did i bow a seal.

ross I would check your front hydraulic pump pressure first, it should be 2250 psi to 2350 psi. You can hood up a gauge into your scv barrel and see how much you have. The rockshaft works off of two valves, when the valves move it either brings oil to the rockshaft piston or lets it dump off back to sump. What probably happened is there is a relief valve in the rockshaft housing, I would bet that you need to replace that and check out the rest of your rockshaft components
Everett Thanks ross

I will let you know how thing goes.

everett

lonzo will the arms come up with no weight on them? is the arms staying up if they work and engin is shut off ? the thermal relief valve will squell when it's rasing the arms or get hot around the end of the plate on the back of the valve housing you could of blown and piston oring buti think you got other problems

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: