Evaluation

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Evaluation

Grazzze I have a 1987 Jonhn Deere 1050,4WD,33hp Turbo Diesel,With #75 Loader,#8 Backhoe W/ 2 buckets,8'York rake,American 3PTH Log splitter,Curtis Canopy,Windshield,side and back canvase,New Front and rear Ag tires with a Contrail Bobcat 9900 Lb Tandem trailer.In good shape.No leaks.Can anybody give me a rough Idea what I can get for it.Lost most use of hands and arms.Might have to sell,the bills are comming.Thanks Grazzze
bontai Joe Sight unseen and not knowing the hours, a rough guess would be between $8000 and $12,000..... but after I typed this, I might be low. A lot depends on what part of the country you are in, and how much construction is going on in your area.
Tim Boisvert Call serveral dealers and see what they will give you, it will usually be a lot lower then what you may be able to sell it for. A lot has to do with how fast you need to sell it. Also most dealer do consignment. Make sure that if it doesn't sell after a given time, you know how much (if any) money you will need to pay the dealer for his time and GET IT IN WRITING!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: