snowthrower runs backwards on F930

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

snowthrower runs backwards on F930

tnjflint I have a never used snowthrower that fits my F930
but it runs backwards and I have not had any luck finding a gearbox to fix it. Is there a gearbox off another attatchment that would reverse my blower ? I have already talked to a dealer but no help.

bontai Joe Is this belt driven? Possible rerouting of belt fix it?
tnjflint snowthrower is shaft driven
TIM BOISVERT What's the model number of your blower? What's the model number for the one that is made for your tractor? The dealer should have been able to help you with the difference; I would try another dealer.

I live in Colorado and have several dealers that may have more information if you can supply a model number.

bontai Joe The snowblower for 1986-1992 model F930 is #M01080X. The snow blower for 1993 and newer models of the F930 is #M01081X. I hope that info helps a little.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: