john deere 670

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

john deere 670

mbrown I am trying to find info on the John Deere 670 small tractor but having no luck online. Does anyone know where I can find used values and other info on the JD 670? And why is there lots of info on other JD models but none on the 670 online - is this an uncommon model?
JDFANATIC Try this:
http://www.machinerylink.com/resources/uevg/
This was a slightly uncommon model as most purchasers opted for the 770 and the extra hp. There are both 2 and 4WD versions of this which will make a big difference in price.

Cheers

JDFANATIC

Mbbrown Thanks so much for the information and the link. The 670 is a 4WD. Now I just need to get manuals for it.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: