X485 John Deere

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

X485 John Deere

Ryan Karjala I am in the market for a X485 john deere. I have found three used ones in my area. I would like someones opinion on the price.

#1 15 hours 54" deck $7900
#2 105 hours 62" deck $7850
#3 501 hours new 54" deck $9750

paul

Were exactly are you located?

Ryan Karjala I am in East Central Kansas. These tractors are at Heritage John Deere in Baldwin City.
paul

Hello again Ryan, I'm located in Ottumwa Iowa. We have a JD plant here in town. The Deere employees can trade their tractors in every year for a new unit for about $150 difference. Meaning, They get a hugh discount on a new tractor and then just pay the $150 or so for the new model year. Here is the good part. Because they flood the dealerships around here with SO MANY one year old tractors trades, we can buy them cheaper. You can probably save around $750 to $1000 from the prices you are showing here at your dealership. I drive by these dealerships every day and they do have a large selection.If you want to drive 5 or 6 hours one way, you could save some money. That's up to you. Our JD dealership is GREEN COUNTRY LAWN/LEASURE and their phone number is 641-682-4683. Or you can try Bloomfield/Centerville Equipment at 641-664-3500. Both are honest dealerships. By the way, I'm in no way associated with these businesses. I just trade mowers with them and am trying to help you out. Good Luck

Adam I got my X485 from these guys- it had 40 hours on it with the 54c deck- it looked brand new- they have a ton of inventory and they have a auction coming up- I was out the door for $6,800.00
www.lawnpower.com

Brian Carroll Adam I am selling one for my brother .
X485 with 55 hours on it.
It still has the rubber nubbs on the surface of the tires.
its in perfect condition with a 54 inch deck./

he says I should sell it for 6000.00
he paid 9300.

If you are still looking we are in minnesota however he is moving to Missoure 4/28 and could deliver if intrested.

Ken Brandt Do you still have the x485 for sale?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: