2010 gas surging

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

2010 gas surging

jon I have a 2010 gas that runs fine when cold but when gets warm starts to surge. Have done complete tune up and carb rebuild. Have even bypasses the govoner to no resolve. I remmoved the muffler and seams to run a litle longer. when suring starts you can choke it and it will stay running but still surges under load. any help would be appreciated. It has a loader and great tires could be for sale 417-581-1122
billde Jon, just went through this on one of my 420's. My problem was that I was short the gasket that goes under the main nozzle. If yours is in place then you probably have one of the small passages leading to the venturi still restricted. I had to soak mine twice to get it clean.
Dave Keller Did you ever figure out what your problem was, I have a 2010 doing the same thing and I have replaced everything including the carb with a new zenith. I just can not figure it out. If anyone can help me with this problem call me at 636-566-8785 or email me at roadking63347mo@yahoo.com. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: