Front blade for GT 275

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Front blade for GT 275

Jeff I have a line on a used 42" front blade with mounting hardware (Serial # M02691X010238) and was curious if anyone can confirm for me whether this would fit my 1997 GT 275 tractor. Your help greatly appreciated. Thanks.
bontai Joe The M02691X fits the Deere GT series from 1991-1994. Later years take a different blade. (M02692X for 95-98 and M02693X for 1999 to present) The one you are looking at also fits the Deere "LX" series from 1991-1994. I hope that helps.
Jeff Joe: Thanks much for your advice. I noticed you previously posted regarding blades for GT 275. Do you/did you own one? I see many listed on ebay that are off by just the one number (as this one is), so I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed. Thanks again.
bontai Joe My 3 Deeres are all much older than your GT275 (1970s vintage). I just knew where to look on Deere's web site for the info. I suspect that the blade itself is identical and the mount is different for the 3 models, but I don't know that as a fact. Have you tried checking ALL your local dealers (every brand) to see what they might have "out back"? You might be surprised that your local Toro or Simplicity dealer has Deere stuff that was traded in, looking for a new home.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: