looking for 520(family tractor)

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

looking for 520(family tractor)

720diesel I am helping my cousin look for his dads 520.The tractor was sold prolly 30 years or so ago.It was originally located in central illinois area.The tractor was a gas narrow front 520 with serial number 5201479.They are interested in contacting the owner to see it and if willing to sell they would be interested in purchasing it.If you are the owner or know the owner or know where this tractor is please post back here or send me an email at 720diesel@emailaccount.com
Thanks!

bontai Joe What a great idea!!!! I wish you luck. You might try posting this request at www.tractorforum.com and at the corner store forum of www.weekendfreedommachines.ORG (lots of midwesterners at the second site)

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: