JD 317 Implements

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

JD 317 Implements

Denis hi, i have a line on a JD 317 with a long block JD engine that was a replacemaent engine put in it in 97. Also it has the hydraulics, what implements can i get on this tractor?
Thx,
Denis

bontai Joe A model 54 hydraulically lifted and angled front blade (54" wide), model 49 snowblower (4 feet wide), a rear integral (sleeve) hitch with all the attachments that fit the hitch or a rear cat. "0" 3 point hitch. If your budget allows it, you can also equip this tractor with a front loader and/or back-hoe.
Steve G I have a neighbor that is selling a 317 in Chester County, PA. It is listed on ebay now (11/29/06) along with a 54" plow with boith cylinders. They also have a rear 3 point hitch and a 42" wide 2 row disc harrow, as well as a single bottm plow.

email me at sgreencmc@comcast.net if you are interested and i'll put you in touch with the seller.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: