SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Flywheel dimensions

Raul Don't know if I need to replace flywheel. Not getting the adjustmenton pedal linkage I use to get. This is fourth clutch replacement. Flywheel looks good but what is the thickness it had when new ? Then i can measure and determine next step. Thanks
ponymare It would be a big help if you listed the tractor and which engine.
Raul The tractor in reference is a 970 John Deere. The engine is a yanmar 4 cylinder model number TN0471 2
Raul John Deere 970 4 cylinder yanmar engine model number TN0471. Do you know the step dimensions ? And original flywheel thickness ? Thank you.
Raul John Deere 970, yanmar engine model number TN0471. Do you know step dimensions and original thickness ?
ponymare I don't know, and its our experience that spects on yanmar is hard to get, you might try looking up a heavy duty clutch rebuilder, they would have that info.
Raul Thanks ponymare, I'm having a shim made to place behind flywheel to compensate the thickness that was machined off. Guessing at a thickness of .060" .

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: