SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

JD 310D backhoe wont start after stop light blinking

Billy B Hello, I am new to the board and having an issue with my early 90's model JD 310D backhoe loader. I have exhausted my search for a field tech in my area so I thought the forum might be able to help.

I was using the backhoe digging up a few stumps and when finished, I attempted to move the tractor forward and it wouldn't move. It wouldn't go in reverse either. I noticed the STOP blinking light was flashing so I immediately turned off the tractor and checked all the fluid levels. Everything looked good, so I attempted to start the tractor again and nothing, wouldn't start.

I checked the brake switch, checked for any fluid leaks below and still can't seem to figure out exactly what has happened.

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: