SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere L108 Riding Mower

Cheryl Ray The L108 riding mower is a worthless piece of crap and John Deere company should ashamed of putting their name on such a product. I have read all the bad experiences people had with this product and the company should offer some sort of satisfaction if they care about their reputation. My husband and I are in an argument over whether to purchase another JD or go with another product. We have been told by service people that JD recognized the poor quality of this product and no longer sell but what about everyone who bought this and thought because it was a John Deere that it was a good mower. John Deere could at least offer a discount on a new mower for customers that are stuck with the L108 that no longer works and no one will even take for parts. If we lived close to their corporate office I would go park it in front with a sign on it!
ponymare You didn't say what all was wrong with it, or how you used or serviced it.
thepumpguysc My neighbor has 1.. spends more time in the shop than cutting grass.. I laugh everytime I see that green truck pull up and load it in the back..
You couldnt GIVE me 1..

Frank Rogers I have a John Deere, but not the toy you have.
John Deere has been good to me, they send all kind of info and keep in touch. Maybe you should contact the John Deere corporate office with your
complaint just as you have written it here. You
may get help of some kind. Just to let you know
I had a Kubota L series which is much larger than
your Deere, it gave all kinds of problems, got rid of it and went to JD and my problems stopped.

Dale Cheryl that model is really old isn't it? Anyway the L108 series is a homeowners model I believe.

I am really sorry you are having so many issues with a John Deere product. What has the problem been, was it addressed properly?

Donald Gonzalez How to r&r the starter Soloinoid on a XT85 13hp?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: