SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere 2240 PTO & Reverser

John Skadberg I'm looking at a 2240 with reverser and seller claims that there is no PTO but it has the shaft. He claims there is not room for PTO gears with reverser. I think he's full of it. He's asking $6,200 with loader and gannon with no rippers.
Dale John; a 2240 with a Gannon front bucket and or do you have a backhoe attachment? The 2240 with ripper, on the three point? Comes with reverser, there is a pto shaft with the clutch and gears no problem with reverser also.

Some wires must have gotten crossed up there somehow with the understanding that a pto can't have the gears with a reverser, that's a new one for me to hear.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: