SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

hydraulic problem

chris First of all Im new here. I have a 1982 john deere 1050 that has lost some of its hydraulics,but not all.Heres what happend,I left it out on a cold night 32 degrees,got ready to move it the next day and the loader did just slighty raised.No hesitation, I noticed the bucket turning down tryed to pick it up with no sucess,stopped there. Ok this is what I have done so far.Changed fluid and filter and cleand screen.no change,but what I have discovered is that if I raise the three point hitch to a certain spot the rest of the hydraulics work fine.The 3 point works as it should no problems.There is no bleed back with the bucket raised.I have no way to check the presuers but the pump seem to be working fine. Chris
Ed Check the hydraulic compensator valve on the srv to see if it is stuck. Adjust valve to vary GPM flow rate.
jim stocker where is the drain pug for a j.d.5525transmission

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: