SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

JD 6100D

Bill My new 6100 D will not stay in B range. It has a power reverser transmission. My dealer is very accomodating and has already replaced some part in an effort to remedy the problem, but it did not work. It still jumps out of B range. It only has 16.5 hours on it.
Anyone have suggestions?

Russ My 6100D is a couple of years old and have had no trouble with the same transmission. My problem is the draft control is almost non existant! It is the basic model with external springs (Zetor?) on the 3 point hitch. The dealer and I are lost on how to get the draft control to work properly. It is almost totally non responsive, the tractor almost bogs before the hitch responds. I have other tractors dating back to the 1960's with draft control that would piss all over this one! My previous 3 John Deeres, all had draft control that worked as it should. Think this will be my last John Deere.
Stanley Trotter I changed the oil filters on my 6100d and now it won't stay started. Figured there was air in lines and have tried to bleed lines but didn't fix problem. Any ideas?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: