SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

JD 2510 idle, starting, hydraulic problems

Jeff We have a 2510 that idled smooth but after mowing all day when I idle it down it lunges rpm goes below and then back to normal. If I just give it a little throttle is evens out. If I start it and don't raise the loader it will idle fine. I was mowing and I idled down shut off the mower and it died and would not start, nothing didn't even turn over. We let it set and jumped it and it started and ran, check the battery and it had 12votlts ruunning it was at 12.3v tryed to start it the next morning and nothing but the battery was still at 12v. It also has a wine in the hydraulic pump. Oil level is safe. We just got this tractor and it had not been used much in the past. We have put it to work. Also it will go into 3rd cold but after it warms up it just grinds and won't go into 3rd, that is the only gear. Thank you

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: