SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere Tractor Cab

Maggie Stevens Hello All:
I'm in the midst of cleaning out a bunch of stuff that was left on the property I purchased. I have what looks to me, to be an John Deere Tractor Cab. I couldn't find numbers but perhaps I didn't look in the right place but I did find where at least the plexiglass front was made which was in Tenford Shropshire England. There are three pieces in all. I have NO idea if one should be missing. I can see what obviously is the roof and another piece being the front. I'm "assuming" that there is a front, back & roof with the sides possibly being open on this particular model. I'm wondering where I could look to maybe see pictures to match up to what model it is that I have.
Thanks in advance for any info.
Cheers:)
Maggie

bontai Joe I am assuming you are also in England? Lots of European models that I'm not familiar with here in the US. Any chance you can post a photo? Any chance you can contact the previous land owner or neighbor to ask what tractor he had?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: