SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

tractor pull qquestions

Rick Hi, I am going to my first tractor pull with my 1950 John Deere B. I'm looking for some advice on what gear to pull in and how much air pressure in the tires. any other things that would give me an edge??????

The motor is not rebuilt but it runs pretty good. Should I use high octane fuel?

bontai Joe No to the high octane fuel. Run the air pressure fairly low in the rears. Probably 1st gear is the best choice. Any chance you can add weight to the rear? Load the tires with liquid ballast?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: