SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Deere 2010 won't move

Robert Johnson Was going down the road the other day and upshifted into 6th gear and very shortly after the tractor seemed like it lost power and stalled. I pushed the clutch in and it restarted right away but it wont move under any power in any gear. As soon as the clutch is let out it wants to stall. Could the clutch cause this problem? I took the transmission cover off to peek inside and everything looks ok and it shifts and I can rotate the gears by hand. It's got me stumped. Any ideas?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: