SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Deere 318 pto question

Russ Richter i have a 318 that i am having a pto problem with, i was mowing the lawn and the pto belt began to smoke and burnt the belt off. i looked for things like sticks or other debris that maybe got stuck in the belt, didnt see anything, i then looked at the pto clutch and discovered the pulley was locked and wouldnt turn at all, so i thought that was the problem, i bought a used asembly and installed it, but to my surprise the one i just put on the pulley doesnt spin free either. i guess it isnt suppose to or i have a bad part?? also i cant get the pto to click on when i flip the switch? any thoughts?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: