|Allis Chalmers||Avery||Bobcat||Case David Brown||Caterpillar||Cockshutt||Deutz||Euclid||Ford||International Farmall|
|John Deere||Kubota||Massey Ferguson||Minneapolis Moline||Mitsubishi Satoh||New Holland||Oliver||White||Zetor||Miscellaneous (OTHER)|
|| SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique Tractors||| Aftermarket Farm Tractor Parts||| Service & Repair Farm Tractor Manuals ||
|| Tractor Implements||| Tractor Seats||| Trailer Parts||| Tractor Loaders||| PTO Generators||| Rear View Backup Camera ||
|| Pedal Toy Tractors||| Tractor Books||| Tractor Data / Info / Specs||| Tractor Blog||| Antique Tractors History||| Related Sites||| Rustic Home ||
|How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!|
Search This Message Board:
3020 gas cuts out?
|S Roberts||Runs great for a while then will cut out for 15 seconds or so and run great again and a while later will do the same thing. Here is what I have done.
1. Cleaned fuel tank (aluminum so not rusty)
2. Blew out fuel lines
3. Rebuilt carb.
4. Put on clear fuel lines to see if it was getting fuel while it was running rough
5. Messed with choke to see it helped durning rough running, did not affect it at all.
6. Generator light did not come on when it cut out.
7. Replaced spark plugs and wires.
8. Cleaned out fuel strainer.
Post a Followup