SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

jd 125 part id?

Bobs
jd 125 part id?

Not sure what this part is for? Just bought a 125 jd came with snowblower i want to sell.Owner told me this goes with snowblower # GX0422X000220
but the blower is brand new and this part has a worn belt.I think this part was for another peice of equipment and not for the snowblower.Any ideas?

Dave The black bracket is the hitch to mount the blower to the tractor. The green weights are to hang on the back of the tractor and the chains are for the rear tires. The pulley assembly is to drive the blower from the tractor's pto. So it all goes with the blower.
bobs Does the tractor require a bolt on part....oh and thanks for the original reply. You guys are awsum helping people.
bobs Was wondering if anyone knows of a site to cross reference snowblower comaptibility with other tractors.Does this fit all 100 series tractors? My Tractor is a 2006
bontai Joe When you go to JDParts.com, instead of doing a model search, click on "Catalog Number Search".
1. Then in the blank field, type in 2797, which is the Product Identification catalog.
2. Click on the "Alphetical Search" and then scrolled down to the "S's".
3. Click on the "S" and then scrolled down to "Snowthrowers". Click on the first one and then under the DESCRIPTION you will see the tractors listed. Just find the tractor you want, i.e. L120 and then look for the size you need under "MODEL #". You can click on the left arrow if you want to go back one page and the right arrow if you need to go to the next page.
4. When you find it, look under PC/MPC NO. and see what PC it is.
5. Then under the "Catalog Number Search" again, type that PC number in and you have it.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: