|Allis Chalmers||Avery||Bobcat||Case David Brown||Caterpillar||Cockshutt||Deutz||Euclid||Ford||International Farmall|
|John Deere||Kubota||Massey Ferguson||Minneapolis Moline||Mitsubishi Satoh||New Holland||Oliver||White||Zetor||Miscellaneous (OTHER)|
|| SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique Tractors||| Aftermarket Farm Tractor Parts||| Service & Repair Farm Tractor Manuals ||
|| Tractor Implements||| Tractor Seats||| Trailer Parts||| Tractor Loaders||| PTO Generators||| Rear View Backup Camera ||
|| Pedal Toy Tractors||| Tractor Books||| Tractor Data / Info / Specs||| Tractor Blog||| Antique Tractors History||| Related Sites||| Rustic Home ||
|How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!|
jd 125 part id?
Not sure what this part is for? Just bought a 125 jd came with snowblower i want to sell.Owner told me this goes with snowblower # GX0422X000220
|Dave||The black bracket is the hitch to mount the blower to the tractor. The green weights are to hang on the back of the tractor and the chains are for the rear tires. The pulley assembly is to drive the blower from the tractor's pto. So it all goes with the blower.
|bobs||Does the tractor require a bolt on part....oh and thanks for the original reply. You guys are awsum helping people.
|bobs||Was wondering if anyone knows of a site to cross reference snowblower comaptibility with other tractors.Does this fit all 100 series tractors? My Tractor is a 2006
|bontai Joe||When you go to JDParts.com, instead of doing a model search, click on "Catalog Number Search".
1. Then in the blank field, type in 2797, which is the Product Identification catalog.
2. Click on the "Alphetical Search" and then scrolled down to the "S's".
3. Click on the "S" and then scrolled down to "Snowthrowers". Click on the first one and then under the DESCRIPTION you will see the tractors listed. Just find the tractor you want, i.e. L120 and then look for the size you need under "MODEL #". You can click on the left arrow if you want to go back one page and the right arrow if you need to go to the next page.
4. When you find it, look under PC/MPC NO. and see what PC it is.
5. Then under the "Catalog Number Search" again, type that PC number in and you have it.
Post a Followup