SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere CT322

Jared We have a John Deere CT322 skid steer with 680 hours that randomly runs rough and shuts off or will run rough then smooth out, when I say rough I mean the way they start on a cold morning. We changed fuel filters, cleaned the outer air filter the inner is spotless. This problem has been going on for a few months it just recently started getting worse. There are no diagnostic codes. We use the same fuel in all of our equipment. The problem is hit and miss some days it runs great some days it will fight you. Thanks Jared
Gary Having the exact same symptoms with our CT322. About to pull fuel pump to check screen. This machine is fueled from 5 gal cans all the time so great opportunity for contamination. Did you find the problem with your machine?
Big Nick My CT322 is doing the same thing, runs rough, then stalls, and locks me out. I just changed the fuel filter and it started and ran great for an hour or so. Then when I started working on an incline the engine started running rough again. I inspected the inline fuel filter and it looks as though it is not getting enough fuel.

Is there a screen in the tank that can be cleaned. Is the fuel pump suspect??? What is normal flo rate from the fuel tank?

Jackie Edwards We are having same issues changer fuel filter fuel pump and fuel lines still does it after it gets a good work out bulled fuel tank sending unit out it has no filter just a open tube! We are baffled any advice would be greatly appreciated

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: