SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere 116H

Steve The above tractor runs great until about 2hrs. cutting grass, then it stops as if it is out of gas. The battery is completly dead and it is impossible to start back. When I charge the battery for about 45 minutes, the tractor starts again. I would appreciate any comments regarding this problem.
bontai Joe My guess is that you can run the tractor until the battery is dead, because it isn't recharging. Once the battery is dead, there is no electricity to power the ignition system, (no spark at the plugs) Could be as simple as a loose wire, or bad connection, so a VERY close examination of the wiring might turn up a solution.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: