SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

leaking hydrostat transmisssion on 314

Darrell Wondering if anyone has any experience with a transmission leak like the one I have. On my 314 I have a small plastic hose that runs from the bottom of the trany to the upper part...I believe the purpose of the hose is for sight check of the level of fluid. Anyway my tranmission has started to leak around what appears to be a small filter about half way in the plastic hose. I have examined the hose and filter and nothing appears to be ruptured or otherwise. Can anyone shed some light on my problem? Can pressure built up with in the hose and cause it to leak? Appreciate any help you might offer.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: