SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

fuse blows

Dwight Linder When I turn the key to the run position it blows a 25 amp fuse. It is not the key switch - I replaced that and I have disconnected the wire under the seat and have wired it together. Can't figure out why the fuse keeps blowing.
bontai Joe Fuses blow because there is too much current flowing thru the circuit. My guess is you have a short in the wiring harness somewhere, or possibly when you replaced the key switch, you switched wires or got the incorrect switch.
Vernon Norris I have a B7510 that started doing the same & I have traced it to what was called a Key Stop Relay, now called a relay starter, part #T1060-33720. I have ordered it from the dealer, so can't guarantee the fix til I get it. However, when I unplugged it, fuses stopped blowing. Hope this helps.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: