SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

L100 riding mower

mason my L100 starts and after a minute or so, it dies like it's out of gas. this doesn't happen all the times, inly once a week. if I use the choke, I'm able to get it going. I noticed the gas tank fuel level isn't dropping when I cut. so, I took the gas line that goes from tha tank to the fuel filter out, and gas level in the tank dropped. however no fuel came out of the line. just noises like someone drinking water. could it be air in the tank or line? I replaced the fuel hose from fuel pump to the carb, since it was cracked.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Mason

Dan Having problems w/ starting my L100. Possible starter ?

Just a clicking when trying to start. Bought new battery. It started up after trying a 7-8 times. Turned the mower off and it would not start ?

I did pop the starter w/a hammer. After countless times it did start. I mower the yard and turned it off. It will not start again ?

Just the click.

Any ideas what the problem is

Jon I have a L100 lawn tractor. While cutting the grass. I puched the PTO to shut off the blades and the clutch ripped the wire from the harness. any thought what could have went wrong. Thanks

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: