SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Removing Fuel Injection pump from 1050

Gary Does anyone have any experience removing a fuel injection pump from a 1050. I have followed the repair manual's directions, but after disconnecting as directed, I still can't get it more than 1/4 inch out. There seems to be a pin on the inside of the pump that is preventing it's removal. Should that pin be removed? Tried to pull pin out, but so far, it hasn't moved.

Would appreciate your help.

thepumpguysc PM SENT..
Mark The pin has to be removed to get the injection pump out. I also suggest that you remove the oil pump cover and take the Governor spring out also
Once you get the little cotter pin pulled you can then take the 4 fuel pump bolts loose and the injector pump will come out. You need a pair of 45 degree long Needle Nose pilers to get the cotter out
Don't drop it...you will never find it and it will get in the crankcase and wreak havoc!!!

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: