SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

L120 oil leak

Mike Grogan My 2003 L120 with 425 hours has begun to leak oil and a pretty good rate. I have not completely isolated the leak but it is coming from the left side of the engine and appears to be coming from the seem between what looks to be the head cover and the block. I tightened the bolts hopig this would help but has not. What could this be?

I am very car handy and service my tractor myself but have never worked on small engines before. Is fixing this possible for the avg DIYer?

bontai Joe Depends on why it's leaking, could be a simple gasket replacement, could be major internal engine damage.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: