SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

how to replace water pump on JD 310A backhoe

Jon I have a 1980 JD 310A backhoe loader that is in need of a new water pump. Can the pump be replaced without having to remove a bunch of parts, such as the radiator and radiator cowling?
John Heine Yes it can.I have repaired many of them I worked for industrial dealer for 21 years.The radiator is easy to remove or tilt foward however you can replace pump without removing.

rory mcconkey 310 A loader backhoe. Without pulling pump off is there a likely fix to eliminate leak at back of pump body? it appears to be directly opposite timing window on the pump. Cant see it to determine cause.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: