SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

motor rebuild kits?

Richard I have never worked on a 2030 before and need to rebuild the motor. My question is who makes a good rebuild kit and where can i get it? Also what information do i need before ordering? Thank you in advance.
Chris When I rebuilt my JD4010 all I had to provide was the serial number of the block (behind starter) to order the correct kit.
I purchased an A&I kit through my JD dealer. JD actually recommended it. After about 20 hours one of the crank bearings went out. A&I replaced the parts for free but I still have the expense of tearing it down again.

Chris When I rebuilt my JD4010 all I had to provide was the serial number of the block (behind starter) to order the correct kit.
I purchased an A&I kit through my JD dealer. JD actually recommended it. After about 20 hours one of the crank bearings went out. A&I replaced the parts for free but I still have the expense of tearing it down again.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: