SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Need FD620D Cylinder Head

John I apparently broke off the valve guide on the inside of the cylinder head(thermostat side), which was causing my intake valve to be pushed too far into the head which in turn caused my push rod to bend because the valve was sticking. I was hoping it was a replaceable part, but all the diagrams and the john deere dealer told me it is part of the head. Anyone one have one they want to get rid of? Brand new they are about $200, but I was hoping to find a used one under $100.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: