SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Loader JD 400

Udo Hi Guys,
i recently bought an ald Backhoe Loader Type JD 400 Manufactured in 1969 in Germany Mannheim (Diesel). Unfortunatly the backhoe is leacking very badly (Type 95A), are there any spare parts like sealing kits available? It also seems that i need to change the transmission belt for the generator and the hydraulic pump, any Ideas how to replace it? Do i have to remove the blower from the radiator?

Cheers from Germany
Udo

Udo Hi,
i just found a few pictures on the John Deere Homepage. Realy cool that they keep their archive open. The leaking part is called "swing cylinder" and it seems that there are quiete some gaskets attached. However, i now have the part number, where can I buy this parts via Internet?

The other question will still remain, i still don't not how to replace the transmission for the generator.

Cheers
Udo

Dale G. Basgall Udo : I can get the seals from hercules bulldog hydraulics, I think they have a place over where you are. Anyway I am in Hawaii and get my parts online for everything I have here and it's.

http://sumnertractor.com

and the guy to send an e-mail to is Loren
parts@sumnertractor.com

Cheers
Dale G. Basgall

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments: