SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Tractor Stuck on Tree Stump.

Bob Palas I don't have the tractor model number with me. All I know is that, I was riding the thing yesterday and ran over a tree stump and now the blade seems to be stuck right in it. As soon as the blade struck it, the engine turned off. The engine still works. I am able to go back and forth when pressing the pedals but the actual tractor will not budge. I tried pulling, pushing, rocking, sticking my hand under the mulcher...and nothing. I do not know how to dismantle the top. Someone out there, please help! I have to get this out. It looks hopeless.

Any advice will do.

Thanks in advance.

SideHillBill If you can see any part of the blade, you might try putting a long blunt nose punch against the blade and tapping the punch to dislodge the blade. Or, can you use a chainsaw to chew away at the stump? Good luck.
andrew take and dig around and take like a small hatche and cut around where it is stuck or just dig around the stump and triy it that way

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: