SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

4010 LP Tractor

Justin Nelson I have a 1963 JD 4010 propane and I have broke off a spark plug at the threads and also broke off an ez out extractor and i am (for my first time) pulling the head to have it drilled out at my local machine shop and my question is are their any head bolts to take out under the cover or will it come off by just removing the exposed head bolts and also if i dont do anything to the distributor will i need to have it re timed?

Thanks in advance

jrn98

bill pull the valve cover. then the rocker arms, then the headbolts.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: