SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Slow to move in forward gears.

Robert Cain I have a 2003 JD 4310 4x4 with 500hrs. I have put 300hrs on it. I have changed the hydro fluid and filters about 100 hours ago.
It has been slow to start moving sometimes. More so if there is a grade or I have the trailer loaded. Is there a clutch adjustment or something? I thought it was due to cold Hydro fluid but that is not the case. Once she is moving I have no problem it is just starting.
Could my Hydro fluid be bad?
Is it the clutch?
Is there an adjustment?
Please help. The JD dealer near me takes weeks to fix something. I canít be without it that long. Thank you!

Robert Cain It is a E_something drive. Not Hydrostatic and not manual. I use the blinker to go forward and backwards.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: