SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

112 Hydraulic pump parts

Kevin Johnsrud I have a 112 JD that I use only with a tiller. It has a hydraulic pump mounted on top of the engine with the lever on the left for raising and lowering the tiller. Last week it started blowing oil everywhere. After taking it apart I found that the silver housing between the pump and the end of the pump is cracked, I ordered a seal kit from JD thinking this piece came with, only to find out today I can't get it through JD parts. Anyone know where I can get this part or a good used hyd. pump? The part # is AM32352.


bontai Joe I am not sure it's still available new from Deere, you can try Ebay, and the classifieds at

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):



Sign Up For Our Monthly Special Sales!