SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

4410 Fuel Solenoid

Jim I have a 4410 tractor ran fine last fall but wont start this spring. I am not getting any power to the fuel solenoid. I have checked the fuses and connections, any Ideas where to look next ?
Dale G. Basgall Jim :

For the engine to run, one of the following must occur:
Operator must be on the seat when the rear PTO is engaged and the park brake is disengaged.

When operator is NOT on the seat, if the rear PTO is engaged, the park brake MUST BE engaged.
If the operator is operating a PTO driven attachment and rises off the seat, the attachment and engine will stop.

This is from the service manual and there is an interlock time delay relay that holds in the fuel shutoff solenoid.

If you need more information send back on the forum.

Dale G. Basgall

John Heine Did you check fuse in fuse panel?
Jim I have checked all the fuses, relays. seat switch. and still no power to the fuel shut off solenoid ? I have checked for broken wires. called the dealer and still no luck. it is flashing a trouble code but the dealer has no idea what it means. any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jim

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: