SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

G110 Lawntractor

George Pietrogallo Two and a half years ago I purchased a JD G110 thinking I was buying a quality lawn tractor. I thought the brand exuded quality and while costing more up front, would be worth it in the end.

Since then, it's been nothing but trouble. To date, the fuel pump and charging system have been replaced, the hour calculator changes erratically (a lesson to those who buy a used one) and it is not functional at this moment.

After spending $425.57 in repairs, I wrote Mr. James Field, President of their Worldwide Commercial and Consumer Equipment Division. That generated a call from a rude woman who informed me that I had not done all that I could do to help myself for not taking the tractor to an authorized JD service center.

Later, I decided to give that a try and called a local JD service center only to be billed $38 dollars and told they couldn't duplicate the problem.

At this moment, the tractor sits useless in the garage. So if you're in the market for a new lawn tractor...I can't recommend the John Deere brand at the moment. Maybe this one's just a lemon...and not indicative of the brand overall...but this one is all I know...and it's enough to send me back to Sears.

Carlo Castorani Trully a piece of fecal matter.I hate mine and I was able to get mine for next to nothing.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: